- 1.Is AirySoft recruiting currently?
- 2.What kind of professionals does AirySoft look out for?
- 3.What is the minimum qualification required to apply at AirySoft?
- 4.What is the recruitment process at AirySoft?
- 5.How do I apply for a position at AirySoft?
- 6.What do I do if there is no suitable job code currently? How do I submit my resume?
- 7.Once I submit my profile how am I kept informed on my application status?
- 8.How do I know more about AirySoft Solution’s initiatives in specific industries/technologies?
- 9.What are the growth opportunities at AirySoft?
- 10.What are the opportunities to go abroad?
- 11.I have a question that hasn’t been covered?
Our recruitment process is Business-Driven. A visit to our current openings section will give you an indication of our immediate requirements.
We are constantly on the look out for people who:
- Are excellent in their specific technical areas and have very clear fundamentals.
- Have a dedicated and focused approach to put in their best efforts on the task at hand.
- Are self-confident and have excellent communication skills.
- Have the flexibility to work on varied technologies.
You need to be BCS/MCS/BE/MCA, or equivalent, to be software professional at AirySoft. We also give preference to candidates who have undertaken Post Graduation Diploma courses in Computers/Software Testing and other equivalent courses.
Less than 3 years experience:
Written test on:
- 1. General Aptitude
- 2. Technical Test (Skill-set specific)
3 to 5 years experience :
Technical test (Skill-set specific)
Your school/college grades and performance in our written tests are the primary factor in further processing of your candidature.
Successful candidates are then put through a technical interview.
5+ years of Relevant Experience:
Direct Technical Interview, 2-Rounds.
All those who clear technical interviews are forwarded for HR interview.
Submit your profile to email@example.com against any of the current openings, specifying the job code in the Subject of the mail.
If you do not find a suitable job code, you can still submit your resume by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgBased on the details given by you, your resume will be retrieved when suitable openings are available. However, to ensure higher visibility we encourage you to be updated on job opportunities and manually tag your profile to a suitable job code.
You will be sent a mail if your profile matches our requirements.
You can learn more about our initiatives in specific industries/technologies by visiting the Projects page on our website.
At AirySoft, we recruit extremely cautiously, keeping in mind the business needs. Hence, when you are selected at AirySoft, you are directly put on live projects, which involve hardcore development work on cutting-edge technologies, thereby providing you technical exposure right from day one. This ‘On-the-job’ training and exposure ensures faster growth for you as compared to any other environment where there is likelihood of long classroom training and bench periods. Additionally, knowledge up gradation happens by way of unconventional communication channels. We have an open door policy and also encourage recreational activities; these aid such cross-functional communication.
We are primarily into offshore development. However, some projects do have short/long term onsite requirements for varied durations. Posting outside India is purely based on business requirements.
contact us at email@example.com.